Saturday, February 02, 2013

second zero

0

the horizon is warm
and it hangs over my chest
the world's weight
wraps over my shoulders
and covers my
breast

more than ever

hands held high
the sky rests against my palms
and the stars drift away
on the black ocean
calm

and
nevertheless

the days run together
a never start
and an ever end
heads and tails
forever and ever
amen

I wish I could see 
what I feel

in the white noise
in the lining of the clouds
you're there

you're there
louder than I can hear
brighter than I can see
and more real
than reality itself

second zero

the world inverts
the moon falls down
and I collapse

across the universe


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.