Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Talking in our sleep

A memory
that could stop
traffic,
blood to the heart;
you don't realize how dangerous
you still are to me.

There are things worth being woken up for.
I should have woken you up to tell you this.

Without these eyes,
you can't see
how you look to me.
But at least,
looking through those eyes
must make the world
look beautiful.


You're still in my phone.
Half crying for reasons I found out soon.
If you would like to call this person back,
please press 1.

I wish it was as simple as the number 1.

On the last page of my journal:
"I know --- wants to see me
in --- and sustain our relationship.
This above all else on this trip
makes me very happy.
See you soon."


There are things worth being woken up for.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.