Monday, May 29, 2006

To Mark Leung*

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
five o'clock in the morning
sleeping
esacaping from papers the phone
rang
A voice from
across the Pacific Ocean
'YAU SUET MAN'
the other side yelled as if the world is collapsing
'I got into UBC law school!'
couldn't believe what i've heard i yelled back
[in chinese] what?
Opened my eyes at once
'oh my god oh my god oh my god..........'repeated thousand times
holding the letter
uttering each word from it
he was like the happiest child
he got it
and i believe it
Congratulations!

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for sharing this moment with me (and making me the first to be told hehe...) I would never forget that yelling! Remember this moment of victory.



* Thank you for your words and allowing me to put them on here (There will be more thanking later).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.